Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sev Puri


I have  been thinking of BHW for quite a some time like what should I make for this week & all. After thinking, sorting & revamping I decided I would go with "Sev Puri " for this week. So I planned a head & got some puri from Indian stores & did a snack mela for couple of days till we our taste buds satisfied or say till all the puri's are done.
I made pani puri one day, sev puri the other & dahi puri the same day. But was able to capture these pics before attacking them as this is my BHW post :) 

It's been a long time since we had a nice chat. Say when we were in " Seattle " we had a nice place where we use to njoy all these chat items but after moving to CA it's been hard to find a good place.This week I was paired with Vidya of Sweet Karam Kapi 7 I chose " Sev puri " for blog hop.

Ingredients

7 Puri's
1 Cup sev
Sweet chilli sauce 
Coriander leaves for garnish
1/2 Cup onions

For aloo stuffing
1 Potato/aloo boiled
1 Tsp cumin coriander Powder
Pinch salt

Mash aloo with a spoon.Mix Salt & cumin coriander powder with aloo.

Curd Mix 
1/2 Cup curd 
1 Tsp cumin coriander Powder
Salt 
1/2 Tsp chilli powder 

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl & keep aside.


Take all puri's in a plate and make a hole in middle of them.Stuff them with little potato masala in middle and  sprinkle onions, sweet chilli sauce, curd & sev on them as shown in figure.Garnish them with coriander leaves & serve with extra sev sprinkled on them.


Note: 
1. I excluded tomato but you add it for extra flavor. 
2. Add the wet ingredients before you serve them. 

26 comments:

  1. looks yummy ! please pass me that plate ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful clicks. The chat looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls pass me the plate..drooling:)

    Taste of Saras Kitchen
    http://bsaraswathy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sev puri,super irresistible chaat, just drooling here..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sev puris look so delicious and mouthwateringly colorful. Great preparation for a well deserved snack.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummylicious chat dear simply tempting me lot...

    ReplyDelete
  7. this really yummy .. gald to follow ur blog ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy sav puri, looks so tempting and mouthwatering too...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great presentation and looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooooooow...lipsmacking gooooooood..excellent cliks..:)
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yum yum yum sev-puri :)

    http://vegetarianmedley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow...drooling over the pics dear...simply mouthwatering :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow.yummm...any leftover pls...... it is looking awesome.

    pls link any sweet dish to my ongoing event yummy desserts for new year

    .http://pran-oriya-recipies.blogspot.com/2011/12/eee.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mouth watering, yummy and tempting sev puri.Wonderful presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mouthwatering recipe,wonerful presentation.First time here,following you.Please do drop at my space.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I liked your blog very much. Sev puri is my favourite. Looks fabulous, yummy and tempting. Wonderful presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  17. delicious looking snack
    happy holidays to you and family

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love sev puri... Urs looks so inviting

    ReplyDelete